Why Choose SERVPRO of Richmond for Fall Cleaning
Everyone has heard of spring cleaning, but not everyone knows the importance of fall cleaning! This is the time of year to get your house ready for the fall and winter weather. Check out this handy checklist of what to do before the fall leaves and winter weather takes over.
- Vacuum all lamp shades
- Hand clean all light fixtures
- Check gutters, clean if needed
- Wash windows and make sure they are sealed properly
- Have rugs professionally cleaned by SERVPRO of Richmond
- Wipe out kitchen and bathroom cabinets
- Test smoke & carbon monoxide detectors
- Wipe out window wells
- Sweep out garage
- Clean and store patio furniture
- Clean or replace shower liners
- Clean washing machine
- Clean dishwasher
- Go through food pantry
- Clean oven
- Clean and organize closets
- Clean grill
And last but not least, purge! Donate what you don’t need, wear, or use.
If you don't want to take on the fall cleaning yourself and you would like to have your house professionally and thoroughly cleaned, call SERVPRO of Richmond and SERVPRO of Henrico County for an estimate at 804.740.6151.