SERVPRO of Richmond addresses a fire in a Golf Club
SERVPRO of Richmond responded to a call to clean up the aftermath of a fire that started in the kitchen of a golf club. A rag caught on fire and was dropped on a rubber mat which created a lot of smoke and soot damage throughout the building. Our crews were called in to clean the damage as well as clean all the contents and duct work. Furniture, light fixtures, pictures, and all kitchenware were cleaned and addressed to make sure no smoke odor was present.